Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

She Made: Asos Copycat Dress

Wow, its been a long time since I've been on my blog. I guess it is the same for everyone at this time of the year. Everyone is just rushing for Christmas. Frankly, I have not been near my sewing machine. Life just happens and hobbies just have to wait. But I have projects mulling in mind.

Let me share one dress that I finish recently. It is not "ready-to-wear" yet as I am still stuck with the armholes. In picture it looks awkward and I have thought about re-doing it. But when worn it seem to be ok. I guess this is one of the perils of not following any patterns nor using at least a muslin for trials. :x

This is again made from an old men's shirt. It seems that I am not getting low on supply. (Thank you dear husband)

This is the inspiration:

From ASOS, I think...

Here is my (less grunge) version:


And the back:




Something to wear for the christmas fete. 


Bisous!

Danna





Pin It Now!

3 comments: